Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Ola April, Ola 4th Sem.

07-04-09




Wow, really lazy to update my blog.




hmmm. did nothing much during 3rd sem break. most of the time had been staring at the pc.




oh yesh, during the break, i managed to watch few series.




Boys Before Flower

As usual I LOVE GOO JUN PYO a.k.a LEE MIN HO !!!




'Legend' a.k.a 'Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi'


Oh Boy.. I love BAE YONG JOON. This series is super nice. I love it's OST too..




and now I'm watching E.U and Pride.




'E.U' stands for 'Emergency Unit' - HK latest police academy series which is the sequel of 'The Academy' & 'On the First Beat'


Can't believe Sammul Chan will turn 31st this year... yet he still looks young and cute.


'Pride' - Japanese series starring Takuya Kimura. This series is about Ice Hockey players. I remember watching this series in TV3 few years ago and I really like this show. As you can see, I don't mind watching it 2nd times which means it's a nice 1. I LOVE Takuya Kimura. He's so cuutee + h.o.t. Which females on earth don't ? but not in the movie '2046'. Errr, nvm me.







As mentioned, my 4th Sem just stared. I hate the timetable. I hate 8am morning class. Sorry to those morning classes's lecturer, but I ain't gonna concentrate in your class. That is for sure.




Took 6 subject included Malaysian Studies. Wow. another busy sem. Oh ya, talking bout M.S, today my girls and I had our presentation. Topic given : Transexual in Malaysia. Yea, no doubt in choosing this topic out of others, you guys know what I mean especially Isabel ;)




Oh, here's another news. I just had my hair straightened and cut yesterday. HAHA. oh well it's obviously very flat now. I'm waiting for another day to wash my hair. =) will upload new pic real soon...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

- Forever 21, last week -

I love this dress fcking much but it only left 1 size and it's too big. HAIZ.... =(









till then, xoxoxoxoxoxo, Kelly.

No comments: