Monday, April 20, 2009

What A Wonderful Summer

20-04-09




It's freaking Hot nowadays...




Macam summer aje. Today's weather is so sunny. Reached 35 degree ~ wow..




Genting pula like 17-20 degree. See how much different ??? I can get sick easily weii...
Kejap cold, kejap hot.




Anyway, last week went Bangsar with the loveys.




Shopped, but only managed to get a tee. No idea what happen, the person who loves shopping, the person who dragged everyone to Bangsar to shop end up didn't get anything.. Haizzz...
I know, I was quite dissapointed as well. With all the pretty boutiques and cloths, I spent my time there didn't get anything nice. Hmmm...
Well, I blame the weather for that. It was hell hot like today. Which make me feel dizzy and I don't feel like shopping. Only on that day of course..Haizz.. What a waste.




Next, hmmmm... Like usual, all my monthly cash donated to the cinema.
Watched lots of movie this month. Don't really remember what I had watch also =.=
- Friday 13th
- Coming Soon
- Knowing




Today after class, went to OU with the loveys, Marcus, JinSwan, Edward and David. Ate lunch and watched the new Thai Horror flick-Coming Soon. No, the title is Coming Soon, not telling you that this movie is coming soon. Haha. All I can say is, that ghost-killer person is creepy. Her face is so disgust. Eww..
Knowing is nice. Friday 13th is crazy, but not as crazy as Halloween.
Oh yea, Congratez to Isabel+David. Get back together as usual. As We All predicted.




Malaysian Studies final exam is next week and I haven't even start to do my revision.
In fact I keep thinking of going shopping. I need heels ! I need new cloths ! ARrhh...
So frustrated. I'm totally broke like shoot now, and all I wanted is shop pula... Darm it.




The sun is super hot now, I don't have the interest to do anything exactly.
So dizzy. So tired.
All I can and want to do right now is just lay on my bed.
zzzZZZzzzZZZzzzzz....







xoxo, Kelly.

1 comment:

JinSwan said...

Rmber don look under ur bed ! They vil haunt you! xD