Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Life Would Suck Without You

21st March 09




Currently I have been listening to Kelly Clarkson's latest songs, ' If I Can't Have You' and ' My Life Would Suck Without You'




AWESOME !!




I Love Kelly Clarkson, Sooo much...




I Love her vocals, her strenght, her confidence...




Well, many people out there dislike her for so-call 'wat-ever-reason'. Saying her fat, ugly and etc. But hey, this chick really knew how to sing ! She's awesome, plenty talents, and in fact, I don't think a singer is only valueable with nice body figure.. well, at least try listening to some of her songs 1st before judging her...




Hmmm, yesterday Midnight, went over to 'The Mest'. My sistas wanna play pool.. so played a few rounds of pool, later youngest sis complain hungry. and at the same time, Queenie called and said she's up with Aun and the gang. So we met up in Oldtown, and Wow, whole big bunch of lelakis there.. can't join them as i'm with my sistas. so went home after supper.




Today, woke up around 2pm, actually plan to go to the gym. But was too lazy as the weather out there was freazing cold. So end up watching 'Gossip Girl' season 2 at home.




Stuck my arse on the chair until around 7, mum call me to clean up the room coz I seem so free, and so I did. till around 8ish, received msg from Eddie saying that he's coming up. So after cleaning the room, shower and later went out to meet him around 10. Went to McD for so-call-supper and later headed to the cinema to watch 'The International'.




OHGosh, I hate it to the max. Not the movie, but the cinema. Arh, was sooo small, packed, with tiny chairs...Ish...can't even stretch my legs...yor... sit until backbones also pain..




After movie, went jalan-jalan and chit-chated with him. He very gentleman geh loh. Everything he belanja, when I want to pay back he say he ajak I come out 1, so he need to treat. LOL..
Girls out there, who want to know him let me know. Coz he's currently single wor.
Harrr...Woooott ? LoL...




Oh btw, chaged of plans. Suppose to stay over in Awana on this coming Mon-Tues, but then I come up a new plan. I invited Isabel to come up Genting and stay over at my place. HAHA... yea.. and later, Andrew called and said he's coming up and will be staying over for a night with his friends also...LOL. wow...can't wait to spend time with Isabel in Genting. =)






Till then, xoxoxo Kelly.

No comments: