Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Yikes !

08-04-09




After class, went to The Curve with Isabel for lunch in Kim Gary.
Selepas itu, we hooped over to Merahkotak for singing session. Sang lots of songs. mainly english coz both of us memang pure bananas.




Damnit. sing for 3 hours + 2 drinks each charged us freaking rm26 each.
Mahai..
and that half-bowl of tipbits cost for 9 bucks ?! tambah service charge some more. I didn't see they give me good service also... Ishhh..
I think it's because we don't have a member card. Even student card also can't use.




OOHH... and the most interesting part is,
when the worker bring in the bill to our room.
Here's the dialogue between us and him. LOL.




Him : Hi, here's the bill.

Me : Oh, how much ?

Him : Errm, ( look at the bill ) Oh, RM51.80.

Me : Wooow, errr wait arhh...( took out my purse, while taking out my money...) Isabel, I not sure I enough cash or not. How much you got ?

Isa : Harrr, I only got RM11 here. and 60 cent. How much you need somemore ?

Me : Shooot, I only got RM37.80 only. wahahahahaha..


Then I look at him, he look at Isa, Isa look at me and vice versa. ( ya I know, so awkward ! )


Him : It's ok, i put the bill here 1st, you can pay later.. ( then he went out of the room )




Me and Isa were like laughing and felt sooo embarassed bout it, and later I have to go to the nearest atm to withdraw cash. On the way out of Redbox, a worker there even tell me where is the nearest atm machine. =.= Scared I won't pay izzit... haiz... malu betul..




After around 10mins, went back to that kotak, paid that person and he said,


Him : Thank you, and please come again. ( and s-m-i-l-e )

Me : HAHA, I don't even know I still got that face to come again or not... ( smile awkwardly and walk off real quickly)




Damn DIU loorrrrrrr, so memalukan.
This teached me a lesson, make sure to store emergency cash in your purse even RM10 is enough. Arhhhh..





No comments: