Saturday, April 11, 2009

Songkran Water Festival

11-04-09




Genting Highlands.




Yup, mostly every weekends I'll be back at Genting.




so, this weekends it's Songkran Festival a.k.a Thailand Water Festival ~




Normal, like every year they have games, shops, thai foods, performances, elephant rides, and of course, water/foam activities ~ with water guns...yada...yada...




As usual, this event was held infront of Genting/Highlands Hotel.




Went there with Jolene. Here's some pic I managed to take.







Spotted ?



See those Voodoo dolls ~ So cute ! but the big 1 ( I'm holding ) cost around rm35... HaHa...


And for the games, they have really huge soft toys. Arhh.. I want a huge bear-bear too T.T


See...they actually play water here..outside...It's freazzzzing cold man. I *Salut* them... LOL.


Yesh, and here's the adorable little baby Tiger... So wanna hug him.. Rrraaawwwwhhhhh ~


And now, It's Aun's session ~
I have no idea what all these reptile's name. But they just look really creepy... =.=


And this kakak so friendly. Keep possing and call us to take her pic.


And this 1 I think I actually touch it before... If not mistaken the same 1 but this is slightly bigger. Only Aun can tell.


PS : Our pic. Long ago. When Aun bring his pet over to our room.( see our face expression. LOL )



And lastly, took pic with the Genting mascot- The Clown 1 ( I forgotten ze name. )
Jolene punya cam skills - Banyak cun weiii. Always ambil my pic eye-closed 1...

No comments: