Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Life's Hectic.

Yes. Life's hectic. Don't you agree with me ?




I hate my life. It was so boring. So dull. Only black and white.




How I wish I can just disappear somewhere, anywhere.
Where no one can find me, and no one knows me.






I'm a quite hard-to-handle type of person. I'm sensitive and straight.
I ain't that kind of sweet-gal, who needs to forced their self to like something that they don't.
If I don't like to do the thing I don't feel like doing, I Won't.
If I don't like you, I Don't.
I won't talk to you.
I won't even give a damn big fake smile to you.
Yes, this is me.
Accept it or not, depends on you. But if you consider yourself as my friends, then better accept it.
Or not, I don't think I'm honorable enough to be your friend.




In fact, I don't really have lots of friends.
I don't really have true friends.
They come and go, just like the wind.




I used to have a real good friend back in high school.
and because of some misunderstanding, our friendship ended and we never spoke to each other for quite some time.
I make and know new friends, but as usual they come and go, come and go.
When time passes, I only begin to realize who's my real friend.




She is the one that willing to forgive me when I did wrong.
She is the one that will always be there when I needed her.
She is the one that understands me more than anyone else.
Yes, at the end we still remain as good friends from primary school till now. ;)




I don't get friends easily.
coz I'm hard to pleased, and hard to read.
Sometimes, I felt so lonely, but no one knows.
Sometimes, I felt so down, so upset but no one can read what's going on with me.
Sometimes, I just need someone to listen to me, but there's none of them.




As my friend, I will do about anything for you.
But everytime.
EVERYTIME.
It just end up giving me disappointments.
They won't appreciate what I had did for them.
and they can't see the efforts I did to try remain the friendship.
EACH TIME,
I felt betrayed.
I felt so unfair.
When you always needed me, I will try my best to help you, to comfort you.
But when I'm upset, can you tell ?
No, none of you can read my mind.
I'm sure they'll keep thinking what happen to me, why am I ignoring them, and were they the one who pissed me off.
But can't you just ask me yourself what's actually going on ?
It feels so terrible that I can't tell anyone what's going on with me.
Coz no one is willing to listen.
and everything that I kept to myself is killing me.




It's really hard for me to trust anyone.
I always made the wrong choices.
I always thought I've found my true friends,
but everytime, the god just let me down.
I don't like to be lonely.
I too want people to listen to me, to share stuff with me, to treat me as their best friend too.
Was it that hard ?
I don't know.
I'm too tired to know.




Maybe I don't share the same interest with them.
Or maybe sometimes we don't click.
So what ? Eveything won't go as smooth as you thought it will be.
There's so much obstacles. so much problems.
But if they are your real true friend, you and they will overcome it. Give and take.
If not, they're not the one. At least not the one for you.

No comments: