Thursday, January 08, 2009

Maybe that's the only way.

06th Jan.

I can't sleep at night.
thinking bout that call.
and shamefully i wet Is
abel's bed. err..not pee la..u guys know what i mean.

07th Jan.

I tried to sleep and planned to woke up around 8am something for breakfast with my gf's but failed. coz i was too tired and lazy to get up from bed. Oops.
so continued slept till 11ish. suprisingly, i got a msg from him.
freaking hungry..quickly we get ready and put on some make-ups on my baggy eyes =.=
Queenie n Aun came pick us up around 1 for lunch.
ate somewhere in Tmn Tun and headed to The Curve for shisha.
damn. i love it. but i don't really have that mood so we hang there just for a while.
later headed to red box.
sing for few couple hours and leaved around 7-8ish. charged me rm17 for that stupid snacks. crazy.
anyhoo, i had fun. and lucky to have all my gals when i need them. =X



08th Jan.

was suppose to wake up at 10 to settle the internet bills. but was too lazy. slept and woke up at 12ish.
Bath and went branch at CK. Then walked to the post office to pay the bills. rm319..( coz we don't have time to pay since last previous months studying for finals..T.T ) i'm broke now..arrhh..
after settled the bills, headed to OU and took the bus back to Genting.

I clearly know that i don't have any choice. Coz you already gave me your final words.
That night you said we can still try to work things out. You have no idea how happy i were. but deep inside my heart, i knew that there's was no more hope. for me. I were a completely relationship failure. I don't know how to impress and make my man happy.
When a woman don't have the power to keep her man's heart anymore, then it's time to let go. i guess that's the only choice i have. and all i need now is time to cure my fucking broken heart.

No comments: