Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Love Is Pain

Do you actually know what am i thinking ?
do you know what i feel ?
every little thing that u did effected me.
but seems like you didn't even care bout it..opps. should say, u didn't even know bout it.
yes, in did i'm a very sensitive gal. and ego if u wanna call that. yes. i don't like to take actions toward guys 1st. i don't like to msg or call my bf 1st. but that doesn't mean i don't care or don't miss u dude ! what's your problem ?! if really u mind bout i did't like to msg u 1st, then at least let me know ! i hate u act so cold to me. i hate that u stop msg me. i hate that u seem to be far from me. i hate everyone keep asking me where are you and i have to tell them that i don't know where are u. i hate to be alone. i really really hate that i have to celebrate christmas and new year all by myself. i hate that i can't see you whenever i wanna see u.

Not fair to you ???
then what's fair to me ?
you didn't even introduce me to your family.
and I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND ! NOT YOUR RANDOM FRIEND !
i reallize you had changed. i can't feel that feelings when i first meet you anymore. it used to beat up so fast that i can't even control.

I don't know what really happened. i really don't know what you want from me.
but i'm not the same with the other gals you know. u know that. so if u really don't like what i'm doing, just let me know... u HURT ME.. i hate the coldness u gave me. and the silence. it's killing me. my heart ache so hard that i can't even feel anything around me anymore.
I Can't Stop Thinking, and Cried. i can't stop my tears from dropping. I seriously miss you. ='( but will you know ?

XOXO, Kelly.

No comments: