Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Chinese Niu Year !!

I'm actually blogging now at 5am ! LOL... friggin nothing to do.. Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year !! May the Ox year be my lucky year..Muahahaha ~ okok...continue with what i did yesterday...



25th Jan.



Was at home the whole afternoon.


Online, tv, online, tv...


can't make it to join my relatives for reunion dinner.. due to my health condition.


yah.. i know it's sucks.. but blame my cough pls !


so i spend my dinner with Chan in cafeteria..lol..he tak ada teman, i tak ada teman. so both eat together la...at least not eating alone..haha..


after dinner, went to 1st World, Starbucks to meet up with my relatives.


Oh ya, my couz from Singapore came back for holidays.. he's still hot as usual =)


here's some pictures we took in Starbucks. But mostly my lil sista took it ! believe it..she have great talents in photography.. LOL ~



Uncle , Albert, Aunt



Spot that lil girl...her smile =.=


Oh yes, my youngest sis took all these !


She's so cute...agree ? =)



Me and Dennis


Me and Albert


Me and sista


Me and mum








And did some camwhore earlier... ^^









xoxoxo, Kelly.

No comments: