Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Happy Two Zero Zero Nine, People !

Happy New Year 2009 !

College started.
And Life's SuCKz !


(Updated on 11th Jan - 3.40am)

Hmmm... resolutions for the year ?

1) If there's a relationship failure, well i hope i'll get rid of 'that' asap.

2) Hell yea i'm so going to party like a bit*h. I don't wanna waste my youth at sweet 18th doing nothing interesting..eww..

3) Studies ? ya..hopefully i am able to concentrate and score high grades . Studying abroad i aim.

4) Relationships with family & friends will never change. I love all of them. =)

5) Of course, loose weight. Grow more hair, as in hair that grow on my head. I miss long hair...errr..

6) Learn to eat vegetable, eat less rice, eat less noodles..haha.. basically don't eat so much..

7) Learn to be more sociable, nicer and easy-going compare to previous. Sensitiveness, Childishness, & Ego rates should decrease and SMILE MORE ! Need to control my emotions..

No comments: