Friday, March 13, 2009

Sorry, I Lied.

13.March.09




Really sorry, had been busy lately.



and that lazyness of my to blog is back..



I don't know why i stop blogging nowadays..



and stop camwhore too.. almost forgotten how to pose at the camera. LOL.



Anyhoo, this week had been a 'Booom' .



Hmm, can't really remember what i did through-out this whole week, as you guys know, I had really bad short-terms memory thingy.



Started from Tuesday as Monday no class and I just came back from Genting.



around 12-1 ish went to Sushi Zanmai in OU for brunch with the lovey.



did a little shopping and Isabel bought a new flats. ( her leg was injured due to her heels )



and later rushed back to college for Malaysian Studies.



Matharfarker, I hate this Dumm SS subject for real.



with all the discussions online, and assignments.



I pray that I will not be seeing YOU again for my rest of the entire sems in KDU, MR.*** ( KDU's students who don't know him ? )



On Wednesday, went Copywriting till 10 ish. Next class at 3pm so we hopped over to Ikano for lunch. After lunch was still early, so we went for Shisha.



Went back to college at 3 for Malaysian Studies.



After class, went back home. Later night, went to Subang with Jolene, Queenie, Aun, Amy, Wong Ivan and another Ivan. Ate buffet steamboat.



and everyone knew, our Miss Jolene Cheah had been shot by a cupid.



Who's d man ? well, ask her la.... love at first sight ? Hmmm... no idea...



On Thursday after class, went to Wong Kok in SS2 with my bitches...



Yes, all 8 of them... wuhooo...



but funny case, we seated in 3 separated different tables. Me+Sab+Isa, Jo+Queen+Shu, Christ+Bon.



later night, went to OU for dinner in Dragon-I with Amy, Fiona and their friends.



after dinner pula, went to watch movie with Jo, Ithai and Ivan.


Watched 'Watchmen'.. I think it's pretty awesome... but they think it's boring... =.=



well, i think it's because of the duration i guess. sit in the cinema for 3 hours.



Selepas movie, lepak at Centrepoint McD.



met up with Sabrina and Gary TSW.



chilled there till 1am-ish. Slept at 4 coz i'm busy watching Kyle XY season 2. =)



On friday, woke up at 11ish, Jo went out for lunch with her XXX and the Q couple while I stay home continue my series. Yes, i rather not eat lunch than being a 'lamp-pose'.



Went to Copywriting class. Mr.Tong was acting so evil. Pure evil. He wrote down all the hilarious sentences from our radio copy on the board and criticized it in real Mean way/Funny way. Lol..



Anyhoo, I'm still not interested in him.. as in not like him but not hate him.



Hmm, why ? He called me not to be so 'Animated' ! wth... since when i become 'Animated' ??!
and he always gave me low marks for assignments. and each time of his classes, my name will be called. WHY ? I seem like not concentrating at his class izzit ? haiz...whatever...



After class, went to OU for brunch at Zanmai with Isabel.



Later went movie with the lovey, Aun and Ivan.



Watched 'Drangon Ball Evolution'. Not as bad as I thought it would be.



I wanna watch quiet a lot of movies. Upcoming movies such as Tranformer 2, Confessions Of A Shopperholic, Twilight 2, The Fast & Furious and etc. Their trailers are awesome !



After movie, went to Wong Kok for so-call dinner. Ate french toast only.



Later me and my girls went over to the Curve for Shisha session.



Yes, we LOVE The Embershoppe, Tobacconist. It's a good place to chill and shisha.



Oh yes, i had been Shisha-ing for 2days straight this week. I'm about to go addicted.



Yes I Am



Yes I Will



and Yes, I LIED bout never will touch any tobacco in my life.



Thanks to 'YOU' , I learnt something new in my life.








Till then, xoxoxoxo, Kelly.

No comments: