Saturday, March 14, 2009

3rd Sem - Finals.

14th March 09



Wow, 1st of all, I didn't know so many random people will visit my blog.



Ada la...'Random' people. Lagi funny, some 'Random AND Perasan' people.



Well, obviously this is my blog. I can write anything I want. And F.Y.I, words especially 'YOU' / 'THEY' / 'HIM' / 'HER'... Please think nicely and carefully before assuming anything. =) But of course, it's depends on you if you terasa yourself that I'm saying you la...



Anyhoo, Yes I've learnt something new again today... guess what ?





Flatten the car's tyres





HOHO, I wonder who will be the 1st.



It was a sunny day. fcuking hot... it's like Summer + Hot air... wuuuu...



afternoon part was boring. been staring at the pc since i woke up.



dinner went to OU, Dragon-I with the loveys.



* thumbs up *



after dinner, decided to eat dessert. so we went to 'Honeymoon'.



nice place to chill also. the desserts are nice. must try if you haven't heard bout it.




some pictures :








P S : Final's coming. Good luck.

No comments: