Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I LOVE [ K ] !

25th.Feb.



LOL...



It's been more then 10 days i didn't blog...



Well, not much to do lately. Went to OU after classes as usual. Had been doing it most of the time...



Mostly had branch/lunch/dinner there too.. and I'm not suprise if you guys call me OU freak..



LOL



Anyhoo, I've been staring at the pc 24/7 this few days...



OK...not really 24/7... But i spent most of the nights infront of the pc lately...



WHY ??



HAHAHA... Coz I'm totally IN LOVE...or can say I'm totally ADDICTED to a series !



Korean latest series : BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS a.k.a 꽃보다 남자 / Kgotboda Namja which was just started to air on Jan 2009-24 Episodes.



This is the Korean Version of 'Meteor Garden' which the same, involving the famous F4 members in the famous high school.



DAMN...They're friggiin HOT WUEY !! AS IN SUPER HOT !!! My heart Melts like Ice-Cream in the Summer when watching this series... XD





The Main Cast :


Koo Hye Sun as Geum Jan Di
( She's very cute and emotional )


The F4 :

Lee Min Ho as Goo Joon Pyo
( Love ! Love Love Love Him !! If you notice, he looks like Jerry Yan a.k.a Dao Ming Si in 'Meteor Garden' ..He's Super Hot ! )


Kim Hyun Joong as Yoon Ji Hoo
( Was ok..Not really fall for him.. But Christina loves him so much ! )


Kim Bum as So Yi Jung
( DAMN. I LOVE this cutie ! He's just simply adorable... CUTE ! How i wish he's mine ! )


Kim Joon as Song Woo Bin
( He's not really appealing in the movie. But still, he's one of the Hottie )



I LOVE MOST :


Kim Sang Bum/Kim Bum and Lee Min Ho





There are few versions of this series :



1st - Taiwanese - 'Meteor Garden' & 'Meteor Garden 2'



2nd - Japanese - 'Hana Yori Dango' & 'Hana Yori Dango 2'



3rd - Korean - 'Kgotboda Namja'





* Click it to enlarge to see clearer *





ARHHHHHH.... I'm so wanna go Korea wuey ! I start to Lurve Korean boys... =)



Anyhoo, I've watched till episode 12. Wanna continue but tomorrow early morning need to do Print Ads for the mighty Copywriting..ERHhhh... YUP ! Dateline on this Friday, and tomorrow only we start to take pics. Well, as you guys knew, My beloved group members and I ; Sabrina, Isabel and Jolene loves doing stuff last minute. HAH. We need stress to make us move. LOL.








Till then, xoxoxoxo Kelly.

No comments: