Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Jolene's 19th.

17.03.09




Haha..




Copywriting final exam. Done it, screwed it.




Well, I hope I'm able to score more at the 2nd part-60% for radio copy and print ad for newspaper.




After 2 hours of test, hohoho.. Party time..




It's Jolene's 19th Birthday. but she doesn't seem well, having fever...aiks...kesian la... Birthday girl can't really enjoy herself.




So the loveys and me decided to go The Curve-Kim Gary. We kinda like fake a celebration for Jo. Pretend that's her suprise party. Wahaha..Which makes her a little bit dissapointed (I guess). So according to plans, the girls drag her to Redbox after lunch for singging session, while Isabel and I hopped over to OU for shopping session a.k.a buy cake for her. ( Well, it's not an excuse actually. We really want to shop. LOL )




Oh well, went over to Zara, saw lots of pretty heels. Swtness, some no sizes, some freaking high.
Yesh, heels are meant to be pretty in super-freaking-absolute-high-heels. But for me, and plus my height, 4-inch is da maximum. Even 3.5-inch is already enough. And btw, I'm 169cm.
Only person like Isabel Claudet, she'll wear heels minimum of 3 inch. Yeap, for her heels must be tall or not it's not heels ! =)




I LOVE Shopping with Isabel. I found another shopperholic who shop till drop and love heels as much as i do. Love her.




Hmm... went over to Forever 21. Tried on lots of cloths, dresses, tops. I basically love few shirts, but wan't enough cash at that time. WOOOT..yea.. I wasted it on food and cake already. so I only managed to get a Jacket for RM109. I can't decide to buy either red, grey or blue. But somehow, I love the red 1, Isabel loves it also, and an assistant there prefer me in red too... wahaha...yea, we kinda make friends there. She's so friendly and helpful..




I Love the bright colour and the hood. Big hood =)




Meanwhile, Isabel managed to get 2 tops, which cost her 200 bucks.
Wow, don't worry Bell, the price worth it. Nice 1. =)




Camwhore a little, wahaha...




Me & Isabel

See the back part...Awesome..Gonna get it soon.


I like this, I like the design.




Wookie, after shopping, went over to Wong Kok for drinking session. Chit chatted for a while and later went to Secret Recipe to collect the cake. Meanwhile, the rest bring Jo back to Bonny's place. Pretend to say they want to swim.




Selepas itu, me ans Bell headed to Bonny's apartment at Pelanggi. Lighted up the candles and suprised Jolene at the pool. Haha.. She looks suprised. Maybe she didn't expect any cakes or us to be there... Haha..




Hmmm, later on Sabrina, Aun and Ivan came over. All of them went for a swim. Except me. Wahaha... Kenapa ? Because I don't like them..


LOL..NO LA..


because when the girs tried to push me down into the pool, I accidentally knocked my knee to the floor. So end up with bruises.


Nevermind Bonny, don't blame you. I'll remember Jolene's 19th Birthday. Wahaha..




The party seem quite, not as crazy. But I hope Jolene had fun.
-
-
-
-
Happy Birthday My Dear








xoxoxoxo, Kelly.

No comments: