Saturday, May 22, 2010

So Broke in May

Hey hey, i've been mia again lately.


anyhoo, this is a previous post on 7th-9th May.


On the 7th was dad's birthday. I didnt really celebrate for him coz he already celeb with my mum and his friends the other night.


Only bought him a perfume gift. and no doubt he loves it. =D coz it's been a while since he stop using perfumes.


I bought mum a perfume gifts too for this year Mother's Day. And it's so expensive but since I know she loves that brand, it's worth it right... =)


Mother's Day is on the 9th.


And on the 8th is our 9th Month anniversary. But as usual, we didnt get to celebrate together.


Thanks baby and my sisters for chipping in, if not I lagi broke 99 =.=
Mont Blanc - Individuel ( I like the smell and bottle )
See how slim it is.


Mummy's Presie - Lancome Magnifique

(comes in set with 5ml perfume, body lotion and lip gloss, but i took back n exchange the body lotion with mascara coz mum doen't use lotion)

It's expensive to spend on them since I havent even start to earn my own money. But sometimes, when all our efforts can just make them happy and feel loved, it's worth it. Really.

I love my parents.

What I have done for them is consider nothing.

I don't have to sacrifies anything for them.

But what they had done for me is everything I needed.

In fact, it's more than enough.

Thanks so much for loving me.

As for my baby, thanks for loving me for these past 9 month.

It's always ups and downs, but each of it makes our relationship grow stronger.

ILY.

xoxo, Kelly.

No comments: