Sunday, May 23, 2010

Welcome baby Tao.

16th May 2010



Went to KL Hilton hotel to meet up with cousin with her newborn baby Tao.



didn't really take much pic, coz something happened on that day make my mood go up side down.



What can I say ? KL Hilton is awesome. The room is crazily comfy.



Spend some time at the poolside. Dammn, so many xxxxx



xxxxx ? haha... ang mo lang lo...
(don’t have to go on right, you know what I’m talking about)



they can just sit near the pool and drink champange on the afternoon.



gahhhh.... and that day was crazily hot that I feel like going for a swim, too bad I didnt bring any cloths there. >.<>




Baby Tao. He's caucasion chinese + french + ? = super cute !
fyi he's 2 months old only. big eyes =)



SAY CHEESE ! =D my youngest sis trying to take my pic.




xoxo, Kelly.

No comments: