Saturday, May 22, 2010

Release Stress.

Last week Thursday (13th May) I finally went to clubs again after like what 8 months ??? fuuu ~



I know I know.



laugh all you want, as everyone knows I love to club but why did I stop so long hmmm ?



Coz I know he doesn't like me going to clubs. He said he'll be very worry if I go.



oh well, after so long, finally he allows me to go :D



Went to The Palace in Herritage Row with loveys Isabel, Sabrina and Nisha.



It’s not very happening thou around 11 when we arrive. But around 12.30 the crowds came in and it turns out more than I expected.



The place was ok, but kinda small and the dance floor is not so happening thou.



It’s more like a chilling place than a club to me..lol…


1st round.

me, isabel, sabrina and nisha (thanks for bringing us in :D )


my drunkard face =.=

they said i'm a silent drinker coz i keep drinking they dont even realize how much i drank lol.


xoxo, Kelly.

No comments: