Saturday, August 22, 2009

R.I.P, Sly.

I know it's a little bit too late for me to blog this out.
Was suppose to blog this on the 15th August 2009.
And that was the day Sly passed away.
On 15/08, I received a call from Sabrina. Her one-short-unexpectable-sentence really drive me stunned.
All she said was, " Girl, Sly passed away this morning. "
Not knowing what is the reason, this news really shocked out of me.
I couldn't belive at 1st. Was thinking maybe Sab received prank news from her friends. But after receiving the confirmation from Jody, I couldn't choose but to accept the truth.
It was a sudden shock.
He was so young.
Haven't even turn 20.
Why God invited him to heaven so soon ?
I believe he still got lots of things that he wants to achieve 1st before ending his life.
I felt so sorry for him.
I once love this person, hate this person.
He entered my heart, then damaged my heart.
And I haven't spoke to him for almost 8 months since the day we broke up.
And now, I'm regretting it.
I should have forgive him and wish him happy.
With my own words from my very own mouth.
And now everythings is too late.
He's gone.
I hope you're in a better condition, better place.
Where you can always maintain your laughter..
Always laughing - like I always said, laugh like a small boy.
May You Rest In Peace, Sylvestor Liew.
xoxo, Kelly.

No comments: