Saturday, August 29, 2009

Drama.

PICTURES :

I don't know what is wrong with my blog.

Changed format ??

Iiish... It's hard for me to post anything.. Or was it just my pc ? >.<

Oh yesss....

Finally I get to blog...

So much of drama lately.

Well, it's not me this time. * Luckily *

I hope that 'issue' can be settled a.s.a.p.

I don't want any of my gf(s) or friends get hurt.

PS (For my gals) : No matter what happen, I'll be there to listen and 'consult' you..

Heeee ~ XP

As for me, I managed to survive a month without internet at home in dj.

* Pak-su , Pak-su *

I know it's sucks man...

Just imagine how bored I am in my room without internet, facebooking, youtube, blogging, etc...

And so, last past weeks I have been out, out and always out with my girls and baby.

And now, I'm broke like sh*t.

Can't even shop anything. Arrhhhhh....... =(

And I'm in Genting now. As usual mostly every weekends.

Youngest sis b'day yesterday, mom's b'day tomorrow and merdeka on monday.

I'm going to be busy. Babysitting =.=

Well I'll deffinietly miss my gals and my baby.

xoxo, Kelly.

No comments: