Friday, August 14, 2009

Wow...




Time passed so fast...




And now only left a few more days till my 5th sem starts.




3 weeks of holidays..




Not to say too short, not to say too long.




Not to say not enough, not to say enough.




This 3 weeks holidays I did have fun with my loveys and dear.




Hmm... 1st week didn't really go anywhere... Went back Genting.




2nd week went to Penang with the loveys - Isabel, Jolene, Christina, Shu Hann, Andrew and Jin Swan.




Was actually planning to go Perhentian..but too bad it's monsoon season this month T.T




Anyhoo, I did enjoy myself in Penang... Except the beach case.. It's really.....
" Not so clean, not so attractive "




Pictures uploaded at my facebook =)




And now it's already the 3rd week...




Went back Gentin
g...




Yea...I know.... My holidays is so simple... And bored...




What to do... I'm not so busy as compared to my girls ! =.=




Anyhoo, on Tuesday (11/8), I went back DJ.




Coz I want to company Andrew to Sg.Wang. He said he needs to get new tees.




I couldn't let him go alone...So yea...I went all the way back alone without Jolene.. =.=




So on Wednesday (12/8), went to Sg.Wang with dear, Andrew and his friend, Alina.




Small world.. B and Alina study at the same high school.. But not really close la..




So 4 of us took cab there. Reach there around 1 ish..




Andrew and Alina walked around while me and B looked around for Sony Ericsson shop ( To repair my phone)




Haha...walked whole big round till we finally found it...In BB Plaza.




Handed over my phone then pergi makan lunch at Gasoline...




Yummy..I love the tom yam soup there...




And it takes time for Andrew and Alina to find that place... Haha !




After lunch, we walked a while to shop for Andrew and Alina's cloths..




Then I received a call from the communication store to collect my phone back.




Wow..I didn't know it takes so soon. I expect maybe few days...Haha... Cool.... Finally after few months.. I get to use my phone again.. ( It's S.E W760i in case you don't know )




Then around 4pm we took cab headed back to DJ... Coz Alina need to be back before 5.. She got driving lessons. Haha.. 1st time I went to Sg.Wang for only 3 hours.




PS : I didn't get anything.. =.= I didn't get to enter any shops also.. lol.. Nvm la... Next time..Next time...




Reach DJ then went OU with B coz I really want to watch G.I.Joe.




Nice movie...




And thanks to B for companying me... He was so tired but still teman me watch.. Muack ! ^^




On Thursday (13/8), went back Genting.




Makan dinner with Jolene at Pizza Fac.




After that we decided to catch a movie... And yes we watched District 9..




The movie was OOkkkaay la.. But I find it quite funny...Aliens and humans communicating to each other. Haha..and can jadi kawan...Haha.. ( Shu Hann, must go watch ya ! )




Today (14/8), went out with Jolene...




Bored...actually wanna shop 1. but nothing attracts me.




Went to Bakery for lunch..makan strawberry tart. yummy my favourite...




After finish jalan-jalan went to Pizza Fac. (Again) for dinner... Yes, I will never get bored of that place.. It's always a hang out place for me and my friends. Nice food, nice environment.




After makan went straight back to apartment and here I am onlining, blogging at the lobby. Haha..




Few picture I managed to take today..




Yummy ~~


Candid


Funny pose ;)


Like Neoprint

Jolene's :

Mine :


PS : The Cam-hore is back ! Haha..Bare with me... I'm super boring in Genting :P








I miss my boo ! =X




xoxoxo, Kelly.

No comments: