Saturday, August 22, 2009

Maybe It's Just Too Soon.

Yes...
Maybe, It's Just Too Soon...
Maybe, I should just let things flow slowy...naturally...
Maybe, I should just let the time decide...
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Yesterday was our 2 weeks anniversary.
And everyday in this merely 14 days I felt so lucky to have met you.
To have won your heart...
To have entered your heart...
I remember on thursday you told me you love me more than before..
I was so happy.
And because of those words, I tried to let you enter my heart completely.
But sadly, things doesn't seem so well.
Maybe, I shouldn't expect much from you at this point.
Maybe, I should just give both of us more time before we really step forward to the next level.
Maybe, you should first realise and consider again...
Am I the one for you.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
I was so happy when I heard you came up Genting today.
But you let me down.
All I wanted to say is, I shouldn't meet up with you today.
I don't want to explain it in details why I was so mad at you.
But I think I deserve to get mad. Coz you broke the major rules in our relationship.
I couldn't belive you did not message me nor call me once I walked off.
I was so pissed and decided to calm myself by sitting infront of Highlands Hotel.
It was freezing cold. and unconsciously I've sat there for an hour.
I received few sms but none of it is from you.
Till a moment I really can't stand the cold temperature, I decided to walk in to Indoor Theme Park.
And at that moment, when I wish I will not meet you, I've bump into you..Again...
And I thought fate gave you another chance for you to make it right.
But no..
You let me walked away alone.
And till now, I haven't receive any msg from you.
Do you not realise what initially made my upset ?
Well I doubt so.
And hey, congratulations...
I've dropped my tears because of you for the very first time.
And the best part is, you not knowing it.

1 comment:

shuhann said...

kelly..what happen??! :S