Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine Day

14th Feb.




Once again, Valentine is here.

I'm here to wish everyone, no matter singles or couples out there,


~ Happy Valentine Day ~



everyone deserve to be happy on this date. ^^


Well, the good news is :

- Mid term exam was over

- Copywriting assignment done


- Malaysian Studies assignment done



Phwww ~ finally... what a last minute.
But i'm really those kind of 'last minute person'.

I won't do it if i don't feel stress.. hahahaha...




Okaay, I know it's Valentine.

However, i have no idea why there's no
Cupid shooting any arrow to me..


Haiz, Cupid oh Cupid, Di mana Engkau Pergi....




Anyhoo, yeahhh I've finish all that stupid assignments, and it's time to party !!


Having dinner with the girls in The Curve later...




and here's some picture i took from Genting's Bowling Alley.

I think it was on Monday ( 8th Feb ) coz I remember it was on 'Chap Goh Meh'

Met up with Myndy darling and we did had fun on that day ! ^^

Look at the points i scored, baby. =)




Second game.



Look how cute... Jolene did this =)






xxooxxoxoxo, Kelly.

No comments: