Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm Frigging Stress

12th Feb.



OMFG.




Just after CNY, here comes Midterm.



Diu...



and now everyone began to pop up all the assignments.



1st, Copywriting.

Mr.Thong said there will be a quiz on 11th Feb. which mean yesterday.
and on tuesday i read his notes like siao.
and yesterday in his class, he said the quiz cancelled pula.

Diu...



2nd, Computing.

For my suprise, Midterm exam is today ! hahaha...
however i managed to studied yesterday. Phewww ~



3rd, Copywriting (Again)

There is a group assignment where we need to hand up a "Creative Brief" of a product.
and my beloved smart group just started doing it today.
which the dateline would be tomorrow ( 13th Feb.)
LOL !



4th, Malaysian Studies

MAHAI !
Now only everyone reminds me about the assignment which i need to do a essay of Frigging 400-500 words !
CB !
And i only know the questions like an hour ago.
And i heard that i need to pass up on this Saturday.. YES, THIS SATURDAY.
No offence, I'm not really interested in this sub.
In fact, I Hate this sub.
And it turns up to be a compulsory sub ~ -.-


ARGHHHH ~



And next week will be more and more assignments...
OMG !
I'm Freaking Stress Up...
Even stresseR that this Saturday is coming...
Valentine ~~ =.=









Damn, I needa Break !








xoxo, Kelly.

No comments: