Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's not just about me.


Why in your world doesn't just revolve bout me ?




Why in your eyes, I am that selfish jealous girlfriend ?



Why can't I just receive what I expect ?




I wanted to love you with all my heart. But always, always when I wanted to do so, you leave me hopeless.



What's wrong with telling the one you love the truth ? Even if you'll get scolded or will get involve into arguements or whatsoever but what could be worst than telling them the truth ?




Just put your self in their shoes. You will regret for your whole life, if one day you find out, you couldn't tell them the truth till they are gone.



I'm sorry I couldn't be any wiser. I couldn't close 1 eyes. I couldn't let you hang out with your 'girl friends'. You knew I will fcked up when I know the truth, so you choose to only tell me when I ask you. I was thinking whether you will even tell me if i didn't talk bout it ?



1st rules of how to treat a girl (well). Listen.
2nd, Understand.
3rd, Respect.



It's just that 3 simple rules. Is that hard to apply ?



Maybe your friends would compare how good their gf give them their freedoms, etc.
but what's wrong when I want to be in your life ? what's wrong when I get jealous or sensitive ? You lied to me before. and not just once. What's wrong with being extra caution ?



Effort.. you just need to show me just a little bit of that. Whenever we argue or misuderstands, just show me that you don't mean to hurt me, that's all...



and I'm yours. Always will be.



whenever we argue, there's always my close friends to defense him. Why ? coz they told me, it's useless to get angry or even cry for him. Coz he won't get it.




I really love him. Badly. But when I don't feel that from him in return, I really feels like giving up. Am I just a 'girlfriend' for you ? Forget the title. I would really want to be the only girl for you. The only girl in your life. How I wish you could let me feel so.



I'm off to bed. with my ached-heart, I shall not be emo. God, please be with me tonight. To give me a peaceful sleep and strenght to not shed a tear tonight.




xoxo, Kelly.

No comments: