Monday, March 01, 2010

Hello March !



1st day of March...



Slept for 4 hours, went to class at 8.30am.



After 2 hours of class, thought can get to eat breakfast asap.



Mana tau, Chris's car kena block by another person's car and can't reverse out.



The time we went in her car is around 10.30.



And we waited for that person to finish class only come get his car. =.=



Waited for 2 hours+ !



Starving like shit.



Finally, around 1am that person came and reverse his car. Drive straight to OU.



Went Wong Kok for brunch. Was so hungry till I lost my appetite when the food arrive. Huh...



After brunch wanted to watch movie with bi. But too tired.. and shits happen again.



When I said that, most likely there is only 1 issue. Him.



Anyhoo, went back home, straight hop to the bed and sleep.



Heavy rain and thunder outside. So nice to sleep.



Woke up around 7pm and stare at the pc (youtube,facebook,twitter and mysoju) till now.



and my dinner for tonight is Maggie cup. =(



Can't even finish it. What is wrong with my appetite nowadays...? errrrrrrrghhhh.........



Later need to finish up group assignments through online with the girls..



Luckily tomorrow no class... But assignments need to hand up this week and finals on Friday.



Plus my heavily period. It's even stressing me up ! =(