Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Another Sem To Go.

Just took my finals.



Was okay... as usual stressing at the 1st 2nd day before the exam..



Well what to do. I'm used to it. Perhaps I should start reading like a week before exam next time ?



Hmmm....



Anyways, having 2 weeks of break. But no where to go. What to do ????



Errrrggg.... going back to Genting and BK.. It's going to be bloody boring holidays for me I'm sure.



Still planning to go somewhere with the girl thou... Langkawi ? Cameron ? Hmmmm....



1more assignment and presentation to go before my new sem (last) starts.



Time flies man ! Didin't realize how fast the time flies till that day I look at calendar.



I've been studying in college for 21months. 1year 9months. and graduating diploma soon this year. Hoho...



See how much money ($$) spend on my studies, rental, food, cloths, phone, blah blah blah blah...



I Love You Mum & Dad ! For EVERYTHING.



Btw, I'm turning 20 this Oct ! omg. >.< Stepping in to the age range starting from "2" adi ! =.=



How good if everyone can stay 18 forever.



Not going to see bibi that much for this holidays coz he's still having classes.. ( Diff course, diff sem break) =(



Anyhoo, Happy Holidays, Girls...! I love you.. YOU know who you are =)




xoxo, Kelly.