Monday, May 11, 2009

Yesterday Once More

11 May 2009




It's been long since I update my blog. Hahaha...Yesh, and I update it today just because of Shu and Isabel keep complaining how long I did not touch my blog already. LOL.



not really free nowadays. with loaded assignments & etc.



and I had been sick for past few weeks (sore throat n lack of sleep)
everyday only get to sleep for 4-5 hours.



anyhoo, I'll start from last week Friday, went up Genting after class as usual.
After dinner at Pizza Fac. , went home and bath and later around 11, Jolene and I went to The Mest for pool session. Played pool for few rounds and around 1am-ish we decided to sing K.



So we sang till 3am. and later Queenie called. She came up Genting with Aun, Eddie and their friends.
Met up with them and chat at Old Town till 5ish.




Saturday, 9th May.



Wesak Day.



May Kwan came up.



Can't wake up early today - the day before slept at 7am.



Quickly shower, make up and went out to meet her and Jolene.



Shopped and chatted. We had great times together.



Around 7pm went to GICC with them and mum to pray for wesak day.



Lot of people there. Ate free dinner there too (all vegetarian. But it's still nice)




Sunday, 10th May.



Mother's Day.



Really felt dissapointed. Can't get to celebrate this special day with beloved mum.



Coz I need to go back KL at 6pm.



And I didn't managed to get any gift for her YET.



Which is really fustrated... Coz I always give her gifts on special occasions.



Haiz... and she had show me so many clues of what I should get for her.
( Like the necklace I gave her last year for her Birthday present - She love it so much and keep giving me clues to get her something like that again...)



Hmmmmm... Anyhow, she did managed to celebrate with her friends.
( At least I don't feel SO BAD )




Monday, 11th May.



Today, woke up late for class - Slept late yesterday. Rushed media planning and Consumer Behaviour's assignments.



Went to class for half n hour only.



Then me and the loveys went to Sunway Pyramid.



Ate lunch at Gasoline.



And later went for shopping la of course ^^



Hahahahaha... Bought a Converse sneaker in black and a high waste belt.



Walked around and cam-whored with the loveys...haha...finally in a million years we took pictures together...
(sound so long but yea, quite long I didn't take picture with them already even we hang out all the time..LOL)



Went for tea at Kim Gary.



and later headed back home.



Today only shopped that few stuff and food cost around rm150.



Arrhh... nope, I didn't plan to spent so much at 1st... But..... I really need to get a new shoes for god knows what reason...haha...



OOhhh, before I forget, I would like to share a song with you guys.



Title 'Yesterday Once More' by THE CARPENTER.



Damn I Love this song SO Effin Much !!



Angel's voice + Beautiful lyrics.



Most people might heard it many times already in their life ( fyi, this song is older than me so so much ) but for those who never ever heard of it or forgotten how it sounds like, PLEASE go to Youtube or any website to download and listen.



It's such an awesome song. Even Karen Carpenter had passed away, no one in this world will able to replace her or even sounds like her.



And in fact, I accidentally drop out my tears when listening to this song.



Yea, Jolene was scared h*ll out. Terkejut suddenly I was crying beside her.



She some more thought I 'Pik Chek' because I can't log in RC and youtube until cry tim... LOL.



Damn, I know I'm a crying baby.



but seriously, this song is so touching. and I can actually feel 'her' soul singing when the song play (even with just the instrument playing).



RIP Karen.C ~




- Some pictures took last week -



~ Myndy Lao Po <3 ~

Yeerr, look at my eyebacksssss...gggrrrr...





xoxoxo, Kelly.

No comments: