Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mid Term Break

Finally.




Mid term exams is over.




and here comes my 1 WEEK holiday =.=




it make no difference with 1 WEEK, KDU...!




anyhoo, holidays will be starting on 1st of June.




there's another week till then.




I really wanna go somewhere.




Somewhere...for holidays...like a vacation trip.




I kinda forgotten how long I didn't go for a long trip jor.




ermm... maybe 10 months ???




Yea, I know... How pathetic it is.




I only remember the last time I went to is Malacca.




with the loveys.




How I wish we will go somewhere soon.




Arhhhh... I doesn't want to waste that 1 WEEK holidays staying at home a.k.a Genting.




Anyway, on Thursday after media planning exam and PR presentation, the loveys and me went to OU for dinner.




Mannn, it's been almost a week plus i didn't step a foot in to OU !




How this consider as OU freaks ??




LOL.




Ate dinner at Sushi Zanmai... * Yummy *




after that went to Forever21.




Goshh, so many new dresses and cloths.. and I'm broke like shoot again this month. (as usual)




So end up I didn't get anything T.T







Love this dress ~



Oh, see my eyebags... Stress~





Oh, actually the next day we all will be having Advertising exam.




Yesh, and we still hanging around. LOL.




Anyway, talking bout the 'Girlfriend of mine' that I had problems with lately.




I begin to realise, that everyone have their weak points.




And everyone won't know or learn to know it until someone actually told them.




I understand that.




And I keep thinking, life is so short.




It's too short to be wasted on getting mad of someone.




So why not learn to bare it and live on.




To that 'girlfriend' ,




"It's hard to get mad of you. We've been friends for almost a year. And a Good one. As you don't wish to ruin the friendship, and so do I. See you in college. =) "






xoxoxoxo, Kelly.

No comments: