Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lately.


Lately my mood keeps getting worst.



I get frustrated easily.



Exhausted easily.



It may caused by the lack of sleep lately.



Everyday just get to sleep for 4-5 hours... and the next day freaking 8am class.



and every night need to burnt midnight oil to rush finish ze assignments.



Was actually given enough time and more than enough to finish it before all the datelines.



But, I never learn. We never learn (group mates).



Always bersenang-senang dahulu, bersusah-susah kemudian.



LoL. However, each time we just managed to get it done and pass up before the dateline. =P



Hmmm... Lately the weather is getting slightly better.



still hot like h*ll in morning & afternoon, but finally here comes the rain at night. Heavy thunderstorm too.



and lately, I kinda have this issue with a 'female' girlfriend of mine.



I just don't know what makes me pissed so much.



Errr...personalstuff I would just skip.



But about the assignments we did together, just unexceptable.



People don't just copy and paste everything.



People do copy and paste AND add some tiny little info such as examples will do too.



Not just once, but many times.



We did fair and square in choosing which parts of assignments to do, and even let 'her' choose 1st. But keep end up not satisfied. Man, you did the choosing 1st. No complaints !



Just I felt lack of communication with 'her' lately.



Not lack, but sometimes Cannot just communicate with 'her'.



Not just me, others felt the same too. Ask them.



Well, maybe lately I'm just too stressed up.


And memang macam ini. Especially in group assignments. Banyak conflict.



Advise : Just always remember to do what you need to do as your parts and that's it.
Other than that is basically none of your concern.



Yes, never test my patient.
You've never seen what I'm capable to do.
I can play nice, but I can play mean either.



And lucky thing is I ain't have any bf right now.
Coz mr.boyfriend will just give me more pressure.
Trust me, I know.
Been there, and back.

But still, if mr.boyfriend can cheer me from all these drama and pressure, I'll pass.
LoL.





xoxo, Kelly.

1 comment:

sIngkIt said...

go learn your groupmate or find a bf which can cheer you up is the best solution xD
drop by to say hi=) and add me if you are fine with it xD keep in touch ^^