Thursday, December 31, 2009

Time Won't Stop.


Time won't stop. Or even pass slower.




What is past, it's gone. There's no need to look back.




Everything happened with a reason. And everything happened so quickly.




December had been a real bad month for me.




Lonely nights and empty tears.




Arguements and arguements.




I'm pretty much tired of this "EMO season".




Another day ahead, please, I wish for a better year.




I don't want to feel leftout alone anymore. I don't want to lost faith anymore. I don't want to cry everynight before I sleep anymore.




Is that too hard to please me ?




I admit, I'm not your typical-girl-next-door.




I get very emotional with every little things happen around me.




I'm happy when I'm happy. I'm angry when I'm pissed. I'm sad when I'm upset.




I can be the pain of your a** sometimes, but all I ever wanted is to feel love and care.




When I wanted something, I'll make sure I had 'em completely. I'll make sure to let them feel how much I love 'em and how much they means to me.




But when I didn't get the same responds, I felt so unappreciated.




Is money more important where you can buy stuff for you loves one, or more time to spend with 'em ?




Think properly. Of course it's superb to receive a gucci or prada bags from your loves one. But if they can't barely spend time see you, everyday only sms, I doubt you would want this type of life.




I'm looking forward for a brand new year. I want back my happiness. It's that simple. I'll learn to smile to everyone starting from tomorrow. I'll start to open up to people, it's so tiring to keep it all by myself, torturing. And I'll make sure I wouldn't cry as much as this year.




PS : IF things doesn't seem better, the only way is to give up. Coz I can't accept the time flies without you here with me.





Signing off, xoxo Kelly.

No comments: