Thursday, July 16, 2009

So much to think.

Hah.. Lately very lazy to update my blog.



Many things happened.. Friendships ? Hmmm~



Of course I Love my Girlfriends.. and always will..



I'm a very-hard-to-approach kind of person, sensitive and straight forward.



And because of this, I hardly get any close friends.
( It's either I don't like their attitude or vice versa. )



But I'm really happy, and lucky to have all of 'them'.



You guys should know who you are..*wink*



They make me smile.



They make me feel appreciated.



I dislike backstabbers, fakers, over-reacted, and lies !



Honesty is the best policy. Yes, indeed Truth hurts... But Lies worst ~



I rather hear all the truth, than hearing all the lies.



I rather talk face-2-face, than backstabbing.



But what to do, it's a girl's thing.



Girls, don't just come to your face and give you a big slap.



But, what they do is being bitchy. Stab your back, dirty your name, and worst, fakers....



Anyhoo, nope I'm not having any problem with my girls so far.. I'm good, they're good too ! =)



Hhhmmm, what else..



Oh... there's so many things running in my mind right now.



Final exam next week..



PR event next saturday..



Mega sales. Shopping next week..



Revision ? Errmm....



Chocolatessss..



My phone =.= I need to get it repair soon.. Miss my phone..



Holidays..



Vacations..



Myndy.. Miss her.. Want to meet up with her soon..



And erm, 'Him' ....?



It's so much to think about.



And I'm confuse.



It had been 6months being single.



I'm not sure whether I want to get involve in any relationship right now.



I'm perfectly fine without 1. I guess.



But still I do hope to fall in love again.



But that will be my biggest fear.



I'm afraid to fall in love, real deep, and get hurt, real deep.



My heart bleed too much. And scars all over it.



Can I overcome my fear ?? That's a question I keep questioning myself.



But I can't give out any answers. I'm just too afraid.





xoxo, Kelly.

1 comment:

myndy said...

haha...thanks for missing me....

LOve you...

don't think too much about 'him'