Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Numb is the word I can relate right now.



It had been weeks i didn't update my blog.



Lately too much things happened.



Time passed by so fast.



There's nothing to update. Nothing to share with you guys.



The only thing is I've met a person.



But he always leave me clueless.



And I Hate It Fu*king Much.



For god knows why, I'm not feeling well lately. Flu started to attack me.



And I pretty much not having a good time too.



Been staying at home for 2days. And didn't step out of the house for 24 hours.



Been sleeping the whole day.



I'm not sure what is wrong with me.



But I'm suffocating. I need the air.



I get very upset yesterday. But who's here with me ? Nobody.



Who can I talk to ? Nobody.



And at that very moment, I felt so weak.



I need someone to give me strength.



I need someone to talk with.



I need someone to lend me their shoulders, for me to cry out loud.



But who's here for me ? Nobody. But only the 4 green walls and the ceiling.



I really need a break. I want to leave this place. I need to leave this place.



Final exam and PR event are only 2 weeks away from now.



And I can already feel the pressure. From family and myself.



Haiz..



And lately, I'm so addicted to The Fray.



Their new song - Never Say Never is da bomb.



I can't stop listening to it.



And James Morrison ft. Nelly Furtado - Broken Stings is awesome.



I love the lyrics. It's so real.



- And here's the personal part -



I always step into my own trap.



I always, always let guys get into my life that quickly.



And I always, always, always the one that get hurt so badly.



Indeed, my biggest fear would be Love.



And maybe I don't deserve any of it.



So I'll rather just live without any guys in my life.



I know that sound childish, but I think that's the only way I won't hurt or get hurt.





xoxo, Kelly.

No comments: