Friday, October 02, 2009

Smile.


As mentioned above.





I Can't Smile.





Why ?





Why I can't smile like the others ?





Why I can't smile like the children getting their candies?





Why I can't smile like there's no tomorrow ?





I finally, finally know why I can't smile.





When I try to smile in front of the mirror, I look so weird.





Those smiles, is effing fake.





Those smiles, is effing ugly.





I can never learn how to smile.





Smile naturally...Not that fake smile...





Why ?





I finally know the answer.





I never know how to smile,





It's because,





I never learn how to smile.





I never learn how to smile like I'm the happiest person in the world.





I never learn how to smile like I'm the luckiest person in the world.





Why is that so difficult for me to smile ?





That's because,





I never know how to enjoy my life.





I never know how to appreciate things in front of me.





I will never learn. I will never come out with a beautiful smile. Ever.





How pathetic it is...






xoxo, Kelly.

No comments: